3 ½, 4 ½, 5 ½
BRAND-NEW DELUXE APARTMENTS
WHERE LUXURY MEETS AFFORDABILITY
BUILDING DETAILS AND AMENITIES
All units include:
- All utilities – electricity, heat & central A/C
- All 2 and 3-bedroom apartments are complete with 2 designer bathrooms
- 5 Premium Whirlpool appliances (including en suite washer & dryer)
- Floor to ceiling windows and large private balconies
- Luxe designer kitchen and bathroom finishes
- Window coverings
- Indoor parking
- Electric car charging station
- Storage lockers
The Bellevue MTL deluxe apartments are located in the borough of N.D.G., home to the Monkland Village, Concordia University’s Loyola Campus, many restaurants, bars, parks and local shops. Built with location in mind, the project is situated right off of Autoroute-20, allowing access to both Downtown Montreal and the West Island in a matter of minutes. Bellevue MTL is also close to many Montreal hubs such as:
- Canal Lachine
- Montreal-Ouest neighbourhood
- The McGill University Health Centre
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Carrefour Angrignon
- Champlain Bridge
- Monkland Village
- And much more!
Taking public transit?
- 90 bus line to the Vendome Metro station.
- Montreal-West train station.
Prefer to bike?
- Bike path outside your door leading directly to the Canal Lachine.
UP AND COMING
Bellevue MTL will be front and center to a brand new project being commissioned by the city. The new enlarged green space along Autoroute-20 is said to encompass the Falaise St-Jacques, a pedestrian bridge over the highway and vast green spaces. According to an article in the Montreal Gazette:
“The city said it wanted to accomplish three things with the project: develop a nature park in the old Turcot Yards that would include wetlands and wooded areas; create a north-south link for pedestrians and cyclists to be able to cross the falaise, railway and highway; and to create a ‘green and emblematic’ entrance to the city.”